On Stage Lighting runs a short online course on the basics of DMX Stage Lighting Systems. If you would like to access this, just fill in your email in the box below to join the Learn Stage Lighting Guest List (MailChimp) and I’ll let you know as soon as it is opening up to the next set of students.
- Key features of DMX
- How DMX controls a lighting system
- Core DMX hardware and its practical application
- DMX system design and practice
- Professional DMX practices
- Common problems and fault finding in the field.
- Intro to other DMX implementations such as ArtNet, RDM and sACN.
- Using DMX to control complex systems such as media servers.