On Stage Lighting runs a short online course on the basics of DMX Stage Lighting Systems.
- Key features of DMX
- How DMX controls a lighting system
- Core DMX hardware and its practical application
- DMX system design and practice
- Professional DMX practices
- Common problems and fault finding in the field.
- Practical experience of using the software version of a professional console to control common DMX lighting equipment.
- Intro to other DMX implementations such as ArtNet, RDM and sACN.
- BONUS: How DMX is used to control complex equipment such as media servers.
How can I start right now?
This course is available as one of our Instant Start courses and you can join and start right now. CLICK HERE to be taken to a page that tells you how to join this course in 3 simple steps.